Friday, September 14, 2007

CABO San Lucas






Tom and I had the opportunity of going to Cabo for a week without the girls. We missed the girls, but WOW it was nice to relax and "rediscover" ourselves! Some highlights of the trip were lots of snorkeling, a sunset dinner cruise, seashell hunting, hanging out at our resort and romantic walks on the beach (he he) and just being with Tom. We have a lot of fun together and sometimes our lives just get to crazy to realize it! Here are some fun pics!

6 comments:

Darbee said...

Yeah, Hill! I am so glad you are blogging now. It's such a fun way to stay connected with old friends. It sure looks like you guys had a fabulous time in Cabo. I am so bummed we couldn't make it this year, but let's plan another trip next year?!? Sorry life's been so crazy, but now that things are settling down, lets get together soon. We miss you guys!

Ang said...

I'm excited to see someone else in the fam do a blog. It's the best way to keep in touch with the every day or every week lives of each other. So way to go! You make me want to go to Mexico now that Hawaii probably isn't going to work out. You two look hot! Good to see some fun pics of you guys having FUN!

The Great Lakes of NY said...

Hey Hill and Tom! I LOVED the pictures--want to see more! I'm glad you two have so much fun together. You are such a beautiful, inspiring couple. You make me want to go do more adventurous things with my family!

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Tom and Hill,

Love the blog...seriously I love to look at pics of the family when I can. It definately makes me feel close to home. I'm so glad you guys had a great time, thanks for giving me the oppurtunity to be with your girls. I love them so much. I hope all is going well with you guys.

heather

Jessica June said...

Welcome to the blogging world hill!! I love your pics of your trip- It's always nice to get away and remember that we actually do like our spouses!! Ha ha- I'm needing a reminder big time! j/k:)
hope you are doing good!

Brittany said...

What a beautiful place. You guys look so cute on the end of that boat!