Thursday, October 11, 2007
Fun at the ZOO!
We went to the Zoo last week and had so much fun! It was perfect weather and Adelyn is such a fun age for it right now! Sadly the main thing that has stuck in her mind is...."eewww P U! Stinky birds!" The bird building it quite stinky! We went with my good friend Kim and her boy Jaxson...leave it to me to not take pictures until the end of the trip when they were gone and we were too tired to walk back and take pictures with actual animals!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Hi Hillary!
I was just doing some blog hopping and ran into your blog! It looks like you're doing well! You have a darling family! Take Care!
Your baby is so big! I can't believe how fast they grow!! They are both darling!!
love your kids!!
heather
Hi Hill! How did your playdate go last week? I was sad I missed it. These pic's of the girls are SO cute! We love the zoo, too, so if we get any more good weather...we should all go.
It looks like you had a great time at the Zoo, and so fun that you had good weather! We all need to get together ASAP! Miss ya!
Post a Comment