Sunday, November 18, 2007
Wedding flowers!
I've kept pretty busy this year with doing wedding flowers and landscape designs...I feel pretty lucky that I have a creative outlet like that and just something that I love doing...oh, and a couple extra bucks in my pocket is nice too:) I just did these flowers for Sophie Johnson's wedding on the 17th. I thought they turned out nice. I have another wedding the day after Thanksgiving...why I said I would do that one, I am not sure! Anyway...I thought I would just post a couple pics.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
You're so talented!!!! They are gorgeous!
Hill you are so talented. I still need to get you some pics of my wedding flowers! I promise I haven't been putting you off for 3 years...I still have not ordered my pictures yet! I am a HUGE SLACKER! It was so fun to see you the other night and so fun to catch up with you. Can't wait to see you again!
I love seeing your flowers! You are so amazing!
Hillary your flowers are beautiful!! It makes me want to get married again, just to be surrounded by those beautiful colors....
Way to go Hill! Your flowers look amazing. Do you want to do Abby's wedding flowers someday? That's crazy I'm already thinking about that.
Post a Comment