Afterwards we went to visit Nana Cheney. We don't get out to visit her very often and she was happy to have visitors. She is almost 92 years old and looks great and is happy to have her little dog Shrek. She always knits us something for Christmas...last year she knitted fun crazy socks and this year she made us all prayer shawls. Just a side note...my Mom came with us and she is the one who took the picture, but I just think is was really cool of my Mom to come because it is her ex-mother-in-law who she hasn't seen for about 15 years! I think it was good for the both of them to visit.
Adelyn cheesin' it up with this singing bear that she loved!
Anyway, thanks Mom, Em & Hil...the only thing we missed was my big sister Brittany:( But we've already planned another outing when you come in a couple weeks Britt...we're off to the Peppermint factory in Alpine!
Tis the season!




4 comments:
So fun, Hill. I'm glad you got to spend some good, quality time with your mom and sisters. There's nothing better. I am going to Gardner Village tomorrow for our annual shopping and lunch date with my mom, sisters, aunts and cousins. We should've coordinated better so we ALL could have gone together...now THAT would be CRAZY! Anyway, I miss you! I'm excited to see you soon.
I'm so jealous. I love Gardner's village and my in-laws live very close to the Peppermint factory! I wish I could be there right now! Glad you had fun! Could your girls be any cuter?
That was crazy and fun! Wow, when we get together we have a LOT of kids.
I'm so glad you posted these. So fun.
Hey Hillary! So good to see you this weekend! I have to apologize for Liv's "agressive" behavior. Also, I'm not sure if you grabbed pics of the Bingo party but there's some cute ones on mine of you and your kiddos. And thank YOU for joining in our pathetic attempt of a "sing-a-long"...at least you had christmas spirit! you're awesome. Thanks for the fun day!
Post a Comment