Adelyn: "Mommy?"
Me: "Yes Adelyn, what's the matter?"
Adelyn: "I just love Christmas!"
Me: "Ohhh...I love Christmas too honey (hugs and kisses)...you know why I love it so much?" "It's because I get to see my kids enjoy Christmas and that makes me happy"
Adelyn: "I'm just so excited I just want to scream and pee my pants!"
I had a tender little moment with my girls as I laughed and hugged them good night and then as I told Tom...seriously...Christmas with kids is the best!
On Christmas Eve we had the Merrill cousins over for dinner, games and a mini program.
making muddy buddies for Santa... oh and Elsie's found a new place for her finger!
Santa's little helper!
puzzles
program thrown together at the last minute, but still cute and fun
My Dad stopped by on the 23rd and visited for a bit.




No comments:
Post a Comment