Adelyn loves her Dad, and for some reason this trip has been hard for her...she misses him...we all do!
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Bye bye Daddio!
Spending a nice afternoon at the park having a picnic and exploring before Dad had to leave. Tom flew across the world to New Zealand and Samoa to shoot some LDS commercials for the Samoan people!...so cool huh!? I'm pretty jealous of him...I could use a little getaway, but I'm super happy that Tom gets to do and see such neat things with his job! I can't wait to see some of his pictures...he says it's beautiful...like the woods of yellowstone mixed with tropical hawaii and perfect weather like cabo!
Adelyn loves her Dad, and for some reason this trip has been hard for her...she misses him...we all do!



Adelyn loves her Dad, and for some reason this trip has been hard for her...she misses him...we all do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
tom's the best, isn't he? I'm so glad he has you, Hill. You two make the cutest kids EVER.
Hillary,
You are such a wonderful supportive wife. Doug and I appreciate your attitude with Tom's travels and what he is doing! Thanks so very much.
Pretty cool world-traveler dad doing great things with your little family.
Post a Comment