Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Disney World...the final chapter!

Once I get behind with posting it is really hard to get motivated again...but I've got to finish up this fun trip and catch up on the many other random events of our lives in December, January and now February! So here are the final days of our DW trip as i'm sure those of you who read this blog have just been on pins and needles with anticipation:)

Day 8: We went back to Animal Kingdom with the entire family...since we had been there just the day before we didn't feel the rush of trying to see everything and so our family focused more on the animals and characters!
We started the day at the bird show, where my sister B got called onstage to help!







Characters!







Couldn't leave without seeing the Bug show under the great big tree!






Day 9: So we went to Magic Kingdom a second day and had a pretty low key day with one goal in mind...meet some princesses!







Grandma with all of the Grandkids...THanks Grandma (and Ennis) for making this trip possible

Our last dip in the pool



We left SUPER early the next morning to catch our flight home! What a fun trip it was! Everyone for the most part got along super well and just enjoyed each other! I always regret the fact that I forget to take pictures of the people we are with and missed lots of opportunities to document who we were with...but that's why we have Aunt B:) Love you family...hey next time...beach house ehh!?

2 comments:

Six Girls and One Boy said...

It's been fun to see the pictures of your trip! You really did have a wonderful time seeing and experiencing all that you did, plus the greatest thing was to be with your family!!! What wonderful memories!

Heather Williams said...

What a fun trip! I love how pleased your girls look in every picture. Thanks for sharing your trip!