Monday, April 25, 2011

ER Wedding Flowers

I did a wedding at the beginning of April that had all of the hangups that I always pray don't happen...under bidding, over spending, getting half way through and feeling sick that I don't have enough flowers, not totally loving the end result, staying up late and making it work, finally getting ready to go to bed and Cohen wakes up screaming, end up having to spend the entire night in the ER after Cohen is diagnosed with Croup, going home getting a couple hours of sleep, waking up getting the wedding done, having to completely rely on family to help with girls, feeling like a bad mom, Tom, Cohen and I delivered flowers to reception in Alpine...it was just one of those weddings that ultimately turned out fine but was not my best work and it was a nice weight of my shoulders to have it done:)

It was my sister-in-law Hilary's brother's wedding and I was flattered to have been referred by her...I just felt bad that I wasn't on my "A" game since it was with family and all! Thanks for all your help!




A few more that Hil sent me that my bro took

7 comments:

Six Girls and One Boy said...

It's amazing what beautiful flower pieces you created with all of your challenges! You are so talented.
P.S. We're so glad that you were up late to catch Cohen's breathing problem early on! That was scary.

Jennifer Anderson said...

Hillary-I am so sorry for all that not-so-fun stuff, especially hearing that Cohen was so sick. Isn't it nice when all that is over, so you can just get on with your life? I love that feeling :)
I think the flowers were gorgeous, of course. You are awesome!

Ang said...

The flowers turned our beautiful Hill! It's amazing what you can get done in a crunch and you never cease to amaze me. So glad family could be there for you when you needed them most.

Krystal said...

Dude Hill just thinking about it gives me anxiety!!!! So glad that you made it through! Hope little Cohen is okay! The flowers really look amazing though! Just an ER wedding flower memory!

Hilary said...

HILL! They turned out beautiful. Stop selling yourself short. You really pulled through and I'm so sorry it happened to be at a time when sickness struck your cute family.
You are very talented with the flower stuff.

Beverly said...

Even though it seems like you had a few setbacks, the flowers are beautiful and so creative. Great job!!

Hannah said...

Oh my gosh, these are beautiful! And after all the craziness? I know how you feel! Let me know if I can ever help you out at all!