Elsie taking a nap in Cohen's laundry hamper
Holland's 7th birthday
Cohen sleeps in a big boy bed now...he's done really well and thinks he's pretty cool! Just FYI I got the bed at DI for $15 and painted in with some leftover paint...we'll raise in up when he's bigger.
Grandpa Rigby came over for a quick visit! It was fun to have him our home for even a few minutes!
Adelyn likes jamming out to some tunes...this particular day she had gone and got the ipod and was just chillin' on the couch when I came in and had an immediate flash forward to her teenage years:)
Holland and Elsie thought that was pretty cool too...so they all just sat and listened to their own ipods...Els and Ad had my music and Holland had a very strange band of Tom's...sorry Holland...better luck next time
Cohen thought he was hiding from me:)
My 30th birthday...out to dinner at Rumbi's and Nielsens with Grandma Joyce, Camille and Holland
Tom and I hiked up to pretty valley just in our hills...it was beautiful...we have had the nicest fall weather.
Adelyn filled her marble jar and got the Barbie Ro figurine and a big jumprope
One last run through the sprinklers with friends Max and Zane...nothing like summer weather on Sept 30th!
Monday, October 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Oh Elsie... I still can't get over her falling asleep in Cohen's hamper! And dang that Cohen is a cutie. Ady is growing up so fast! Excited to see you guys!!
well it looks like you guys had a fantastic September! So many fun things! What is that in your hair? Is that why you cut it? J/K. Your new cut is super cute!
Funny and cute photos. I love checking your blog for new updates!
Cute kids! And I love the Island Park phots :)
You and Tom have such a beautiful little family. It seems like you are creating a safe and fun place for your children to grow up in. We are excited to see you and the kids at the Christmas party.
That picture was hilarious of Elsie in the hamper and Cohen trying to hide with his little bare bottom showing. I'm so grateful that we live close by to you and your darling family so that we can watch them grow up.
Post a Comment