Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Spooky dinner at the Cheneys

My family got together for a fun Halloween dinner at the Cheney's. It was fun to be in their home and have the cousins play. Sure do wish we lived closer so we could be in each other's homes more often!
They made these meatloaf hands that looked so creepy and real!

Cohen feeling like such a big boy

This was a special moment as my Dad's dog Wiley that he's had for 15yrs or so was literally on death's door and as we were leaving all the kids gathered around Wiley to say goodbye...Wiley died just a few hours later at his home.  There was a special spirit in the room and I really felt like Wiley was saying goodbye to all of us.  Dad really had a hard time loosing his little buddy, but it was nice that it ended in such a way!  We will miss you Wiley!
Cohen on Uncle Zac's cool jeep!
Elsie and Carsen...they have fun with each other!

3 comments:

The Great Lakes of NY said...

the dog story made me cry!! Your kids are so adorable. I love ANY picture of your family. Miss you all so much!

Six Girls and One Boy said...

That meatloaf hand was truly creepy! I didn't know you all had the opportunity to say goodbye to your dad's dog. So sad!

Hilary said...

I'm so glad you took photos! It's so fun to see ya'll in our house :) That was pretty special for everyone to say Goodbye to Willey.