Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Cohen goes skiing!

Cohen went skiing for his first time in January and it was so much fun to see him on his own little skis! Tom just skied with him between his legs and he was loving going fast! I skied with him the last third of a run and my back was broken by the end...he was total dead weight! Elsie didn't want to go so we just took Cohen and Adelyn and thankfully we ran into our friends the Smiths...and luckily Erica forgot her skis...so she ended up sitting with both our kids at one point and letting Tom and I ski without our kids for a couple runs!




Ski Buddies...I have a feeling there is going to be a lot more of this in the future!  I hope Cohen and Tom will always have things like this to do together!


This picture makes me laugh because Tom let go of Cohen for two seconds and he started scootching forward and it freaked him out!





It was another beautiful day up at Alta!

3 comments:

Heather Williams said...

okay that is the CUTEST thing! Cohen's little tincy skis, LOVE that Tom and you do this with your kids...gotta start young right?! Addy looks like a natural already.

Hilary said...

Cohen in those teensy skis is adorable!!!
Zac and I finally got out snowboarding this year at Brighton and found out that kids are free until they are 8. We are seriously needing to bust our boys up there and get them started so they don't suck like me when they grow up!!! That's awesome that you are starting your kids so young!

Six Girls and One Boy said...

That is the cutest!!! I'm sure Tom and Cohen will have a lifetime of skiing memories together.