Sunday, November 18, 2007
Moab get-a-way!
At this very moment Tom is sleeping beneath the stars in Moab, with my brother Zac. They did a last minute trip down there...they left this morning the 18th and they are going to bike all day tomorrow and then drive back tomorrow night! Short but sweet! Tom needed to just get out of town and do some serious biking and just chillin'...he's been a stress case with making big career decisions once again, finishing our basement, and other things that are just weighing him down...so I said please go and have some fun! (When Daddy ain't happy ain't nobody happy!...did I just make that up?) As I was just posting my flower post, I recieved this picture of Tom...I guess through my bros Blackberry? Anyway...I hope they are having fun...I love the crazed look in Tom's eyes! It says to me..."oh yeah...this is just what I needed!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Ahhh Tom, that's a great pic. When I think of Tom, that's the kindof face I think of. Awesome job on the flowers.
Oh yeah, I just got off the phone with you. I love your blog!!!
heather
I'm glad Tom got to get away for a little while. I always feel like a little break sometimes, helps me gear up for whats to come...and right before the hectic holidays...
I'd say that's a PeRfEcT time to get away. Too bad you didn't get to join in on the fun. Anyhoo, we NEED to get together soon! Call me if you have a free day. I'd love to see you and the girls!
HIllary How are you? I was so happy when I ran across this and so I had to say hi!!! I havent seen you since probably your wedding day. You have a BEAUTIFUL family. I cant believe you have 2 little girls. Here is our link if you are interested... chuckandlins.blogspot.com
Good for you to let your boy get away. We all need it once in a while. You're nice to let him go. Man, I'm really missing home right now. Is there a job for my husband there?
Hi stranger, its Alexis. How are you? You look like you have a cute little family!
Post a Comment