The "real Santa" visiting the grandkids at my Mom's house
Cute picture of my sister Britt and hubby Matt...so fun to have them visiting from VA
Mom and Ennis biting into a Ginormous chocolate bar at the Aposhian Christmas party!
Decorating a gingerbread house with the Ekins and Hydes
Lights at Temple Square
Christmas Eve Party with Dad at our house!
Zac, Em and Me with our babes
Opening presents Christmas Eve - Skidmore cousins
Elsie's First Christmas present
Ennis teaching us the tradition of throwing pomegranite seeds on front step for good luck
I haven't blogged in quite a while as it has been yet another crazy busy yet fun filled holiday season! We had so much fun being with our families this year. We always love getting everyone's Christmas cards and we realized everytime we looked at our collection how blessed we are to have such amaizing siblings, parents, grandparents, friends, family and two happy beautiful girls. It was so much fun to see Adelyn get so excited for Santa this year and Elsie is just a little sweet munchkin...I'm sure Christmas's will just keep getting more and more fun in the years to come. I realized that I didn't take a lot of pictures on Christmas day...I think I was just enjoying the moment and it was a little crazy trying to just take care of the girls... but these are some of the highlights.
I do want to mention the details of one thing...my Mom is now married to Ennis and he has just done the best job of adopting our family and all of the grandkids. We went up to my Mom & Ennis' country house in Woodland on Christmas Day and sleptover. Ennis had all these cute activities planned out some of which included the Dad's lighting fireworks out in the snow, a new little four wheeler just for the grandkids when they come there, a horse drawn sleigh ride, movies, candy...lots of candy, crab dinner, singing around the player piano, a bon fire out in the snow roasting hot dogs, new PJ's for all the kids and Ennis teaching us about the Armenian and English Christmas traditions! What a great time we had and one we will always remember! Thank you Mom and Ennis!
Well, we're back to the grind ...Tom works the 3am shift now at KJZZ and is loving it;) I'm sure the next thing i'll be posting will be a finished basement project that has consumed us for a couple months now! Good times!




8 comments:
I love the look on Addy's face when we were decorating the gingerbread house. Ah, we had so much fun with you guys! Thanks for everything. Miss you already!
Cute Pictures, Hill! I'm glad you guys had such a fabulous Christmas. We sure missed you at our party...but will definitely get together again soon. I miss you though.
hey hillary! what fun it is to see all your good times at Christmas. Elise and Addy couldn't be any cuter. I can't believe how big they are getting.
it touched my heart to hear your words about Ennis. He really sounds like a great guy who wants to embrace his new family.
Maybe one day we'll get to spend the holidays together!
THANKS FOR SHARING!
Hill- what a fun Christmas!! I'm jealous of your cute girls all dressed up (and the red shoes are to die for!!) I've been wondering if Tom switched jobs! How's it going?? We need to get together before I have this baby!!
Thanks so much for the "potty training" video and advice...I'm going to jump all over that one. How fun that Tom is working at KJZZ...is he an on-air personality or a dj or something?
Looks like you guys had a fabulous christmas...and that's awesome to hear about Ennis, sounds like a great man.
Hey Hillary, Im not sure if you got my message last time but your family looks amazing. Hope all is well.
Alexis
Marn & Bomps are living in Hurricane, doing well. Jen is married with a 6th month old little boy and Shawntae is just being 19... Speaking of family i saw pics of your syblings, crazy how everyones grown up so much! U have the cutest kids!
your daughters are gorgeous like their mom! Elsie looks like you a lot I think. Glad you had a fun Christmas!
Post a Comment