Tom and I finally had the chance to go skiing together and it was the most amaizingly, beautiful, perfect ski day! I don't get to go skiing that often and so I was just praying that the sun would be out and that it would be a good day. It was a blue bird day with new powder, good music, and I have to say skiing with Tom is one of my most favorite things to do in the whole wide world. I seriously couldn't wipe the grin off my face and I just kept saying "this is so fun!" Tom is a darn good skier and he's a lot of fun to ski with...I kept up just fine and had a fun day skiing on my first pair of twin tip skies. I wasn't going to say anything about this, but when I went to put on my skies for the first time, I layed them down backwards...Tom laughed at me! Centermounted on skies that look the same no matter which way you lay them...ha ha, i'm a dork:)
Going skiing always reminds me how much I love living near the mountains and just how beautiful it is here! It was also very nice to have a day alone with Tom and to be doing something we both love. Oh, and thanks Joyce for watching the girls!...we may have to take you up on it one more time before the season is over:)



the new tunnel you ride through the mountain to get to the backside of snowbird!


2 comments:
Ya, ya, you guys actually HAVE mountains to ski on. I think the biggest thing we have is a 300 ft. hill and it's one hour away! Just kidding. I don't even ski. I'm happy for you guys and being able to have a day together doing what you love most!
holy cow--are you trying to make us all jealous? well you have! those mountains are to die for. i swear, if sabe and i were able to spend a day like that together, it would be like we were on a 2nd honeymoon.
looks like you guys had an awesome day!
Post a Comment