I soo did not take good pictures as I had my hands full, but here's a couple...
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Mustache & Shite Kicker
Last weekend was the annual Shite Kicker up in Oakley that has been going on for at least 5 years now. Tom's friend JD started this tradition by having all his friends up to his parents house and among many activities he would set up bales of hay out in the field and everyone would come in their cowboy getup and we would bring a golf club and T-off of a big pile of horse poop...hence the name:) After nine bales and figuring out the scores...the winner would recieve the honorary jacket and get to sign his name on the trophy...silly but so fun. This year there was no poop golf but there was a skate ramp which the "boys" had fun on and also a HUGE, probably at least 50 yard slip and slide to a ramp into a pool, oh and I can't forget to mention the 6 square game that got a bit intense! Tom decided to sport a mustache for the occasion and he can never manage to grow hair right under the nose but we saw a preview for some movie with Leodardo Decaprio and he can't grow hair there either...so now it's sexy!:) Thanks Callie and JD for throwing another great party and to Sue and Dale for hosting and for allowing us all to get together to reunite and to be a little silly!
I soo did not take good pictures as I had my hands full, but here's a couple...


I soo did not take good pictures as I had my hands full, but here's a couple...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
It was so good to see you guys, you still got more pics than me... we need to get together again soon!
That's so funny. I think the golf game sounds hilarious . I think my husband would appreciate that!!
Nice porn stash, Tom!
Post a Comment