We just got back from Addie's first day of Dance class! She will go every tuesday for one hour with her cute teacher Shalise with Spotlight Pizazz:) We went shopping last week with Grandma Geri and got Addie some ballet and tap shoes and some dance outfits and she has been so excited ever since...asking me each day when she gets to go to dance. There are 10 kids in her class and they were all excited to be there...Adelyn is sure to make some cute little friends and I hope to make some friends with the other moms as well! Adelyn was being a little shy but i'm sure in a few weeks she'll be her crazy little self...although she was being shy...she was down to business listening to all the rules and following directions very well...and next time we'll make sure to have her glasses! Tom, Elsie and I stayed and watched the whole time and had huge smiles on our faces...we just can't believe our little one is so grown up and dancing in a tutu:) We love you so much Adelyn and we are so proud of you!
Trying on her new dance clothes


First day of dance class

listening to the teacher

getting a sticker at the end of the day for being a good student!

Oh, and in true Hillary fashion, my camera batteries died and so I only snapped a few shots...I wish I would have gotten one of Elsie watching and trying on Addie's tap shoes while we waited...she loves her big sis!
9 comments:
Addie, you will make a beautiful ballerina!
Oh how cute. This one reason I must have a least one girl. I miss dance soooo much!!
We have had Coco with Miss Shalice for four years! We love her, she is actually a good friend of mine, Coco has dance at 4:10... I am sure your in an earlier class. You and Addie are going to love it!
How fun! Your rock climbing trip sounds fun.
b
There is nothing like watching your little girl dance. Im sure she will love it.
oh my goodness--could she be any cuter?
i would LOVe to see one of her little classes.
she's going to be a great dancer, i just know it :)
I can't wait until Anna is old enough for ballet classes...I don't think Tanner would let me sign Charlie up:)
To answer your question, I would really LOVE to do a triathalon. Although I am a little scared of the swimming part. But it would be way fun to train together and do one! Let's talk about it...REALLY!!
the pictures on the side are darling, it made me remember when I used to get to help you come pick out which ones to use!! I miss you too!!! Now that summer is over we REALLY need to have a GNO
SOOOO cute! Kate tries on Hailey's tap shoes while she is doing ballet too!
Post a Comment