Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Musical, Internet and Spin Class

We had a fun night out going to the Viewmont High School Musical "Aida" and WOW it was so good! I'm a little biased because I sang there but Viewmont really does have an amazing music program...I saw this show in New York and the leads were every bit as good, especially Aida! It's not exactly a musical for children but I thought Addie would enjoy the music and dancing and the princesses! When the show was over she desperately wanted to meet the "Red Princess." We also wanted to show Addie the man and woman viking banners that Aunt Ashley painted when she was in highschool...Ash is amazing!







The Girls playing on the computer! Sheesh...I have a 3 year old and a 2 year old and they've discovered dress up games and food making games on the internet!




My Dad came over a few weekends ago and slept over and then he, my sister Emily and I went to a Spin Class in the morning! It was a lot of fun and so fun to see my Dad doing that...he's been really getting into it lately. We then went to breakfast and had a nice time catching up!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

That's so fun. Was dad feelin' some school spirit that day or what.