Friday, June 19, 2009

Last few weeks in photos

June is BuSy! We have had one thing after another and amidst it all has been rain, rain and more rain! I don't have any pictures but last sunday we drove up to Francis peak in Farmington and had a beautiful lookout of all the mountains and valleys and we touched snow!...we think we want to go back and take a grill and do a little bbq and sledding...who's in?
(this is starting with the most recent)

My second full wedding that i've done in silk flowers...this couple is getting married in NEW ZEALAND!...how awesome!




I had to go take a picture of an arch that i'm doing flowers on for an upcoming wedding and the girls both said "take a picture of me!"...what little cheesers!




My first full silk wedding...I thought they turned out really nice and wow...way less stressful doing silk then fresh...but I still love fresh!





Just "Singing in the Rain!" we've had so many rainstorms! We love the rain because we can get out the umbrellas, stomp in puddles, look for worms, poke the eyes of snails, and the lawn looks awesome!



Tom doing a little jig in the rain gutter...we girls think Dad is pretty funny!



Flowers for my cousin Verity's wedding!






My Stansbury Park Girlfriends threw a double shower for me and our friend Alisa...We both have all girls and are expecting a boy...however the day of the shower Alisa went into labor 3 1/2 weeks early and had a healthy baby boy! Thanks friends and I love the boy stuff!


Holly and Krystal getting a little silly over the dessert:)


My brother Zac got a suite for the Bees game and invited a bunch of couples to enjoy a kid-free night (although we are excited to take the kiddos next month!)

7 comments:

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} said...

Fun pictures! Those flowers look amazing Hill - I can't believe they are silk!

Leesee Girlyfield said...

Wow, Hillary! You are so talented!!! The flower arrangements look great! I'm so sad I missed out on girl's night. I still have a gift for you so we'll have to get together soon.

Hilary said...

I'll say it again. . . YOU ARE SO TALENTED! I love what you do with flowers. Looks like Tom might need a new umbrella! You guys are such a fun happy little family!

Tyler, Brooke, Britain, Braden and Beckham said...

You look great, I miss you.

Ang said...

Abby likes looking at pictures of Addy and Elsie Bear! We're both sitting here catching up with your lives and listening to some good tunes! Looks like you guys have been having fun!

Krystal said...

All the flowers are beautiful but nothing compares to that one of Holly and I...Goooooood looking!

Brittany said...

The flowers look great. Wish I could have come for Verity's wedding and Granny's birthday. You look cute little mama!