(WARNING! LOTS OF PICTURES)
Lots of time spent on the paddle boat
2 1/2 week old Cohen enjoying some good clean fresh air!
We had to get a picture of Cohen on the yellow couch...same as Adelyn when she was just a babe.
Couch armrest cover...perfect for make-believe occasions!
Nature walks
Hours and hours spent throwing rocks! What more could you want?
Roasting hot dogs and mallows
looks like the toilet...but Cohen's first bath in a sink!
Johnny Sacks Cabin...cute little cabin built by an 4'11" mountain man right next to this beautiful natural spring.
Our friends the Tingey's just happened to be staying at one of their friends cabin the same weekend so we met up with them for a little bit...Adelyn's always so shy for the first while and would hardly make eye contact with Jason...although I think she secretly adores him:)
Tom and Jason...buddy's since I think the 7th grade!
Johnny's Cabin in the distance and a peek at sleepy Cohen
Making witches brew...the girls had big long sticks and were cackling around in the trees and making secret potions all afternoon!
Breakfast a la Tommy!
Chillin'
Silly, squishable, lovable Elsie Shmear Bear
View of the cabin just across the way
Skipping rocks
exploring with Dad out on the big red canoe
loving Cohen




7 comments:
Cute pics! You look so good, can't believe you just had a baby!
What a fun getaway for you! You are amazing...when my babies are 2 weeks old i am bawling and don't want to get out of bed! You are a good mommy!
such beautiful pics! I LOVE that little boy!! And Hill, you look amazing. How do you do it?? I miss you all so much. If we ever lived close to you, we'd definitely be tagging along on your adventures.
Hillary you look amazing! Congrats on the baby boy! Aren't they so much fun!? The girls look as cute as ever.
Hey, I'm glad everything worked out! It looks like you enjoyed your little get away. happy early birthday Hill!!!
heath
What a gorgeous place! Where do you get all your energy? I'd still be hiding in the house with the 2 week old. You ARE a great mommy
How fun! You look amazing! (As ALWAYS) Little Cohen is too cute and your girls are beautiful. So how is it having 3 kids?
Post a Comment