Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Newborn pictures

On my birthday I received the best present I could have ever asked for...Aunt Jen came to take pictures of Cohen at just three weeks old! These are priceless! I was so impressed with how patient and gentle Jen was with each shot and it was so neat to see her bonding with my child and seeing her love for him come threw in her photos. Thank you Jen!










7 comments:

Beverly said...

Elsie, Adelyn and Cohen are such sweet little children. You have a beautiful family. Can't quite figure out who Cohen looks like yet but he is surely cute. Also, Jen did a great job especially showing his blue eyes.

Ash-face and J-pants said...

Hillary, I LOVE these pictures. Cohen is so cute.
P.S. Does Jen do this professionally? I would love to hire her to do our babies when she comes.

Jennifer Anderson said...

Hillary-
Oh, I am so lucky to have been there when he was so fresh and new. He is one sweet baby and I really do feel like I was able to bond with him. Here's to many more photo sessions with little Cohen! We'll be buddies :)

Laura Copeland said...

What a beautiful family you and Tom have! They are so fortunate to have such wonderful parents who love them so much!

lindsi said...

So precious Hill! How are you going to pick just one picture to hang up, or two or three???

The Hartle's said...

I love those pics! I cant wait to see the little guy!

Kimi said...

Hill - Cohen is to-die-for cute! Love these pictures! You guys are so adventurous to go camping! Does Jen do these for families? We will be in UT later this month and would love to have pics done. I may be calling you!