Monday, October 5, 2009

Oh the randomness of our last few weeks

Today...playing in winters first snow/hail!




This past weekend Tom went to do a wedding with his sister Jen in Virginia and I sent the girl's to stay with my Mom up in Woodland for a night while I had such much needed me time (with Cohen of course)...where I made these! If you want to make them too...go to my friends website www.poppyseedprojects.com I think i'm going to hang them going up my stairs, and the cute little one of Cohen will become a Christmas ornament, and I also made a set of three family type pictures for Tom's office which he's already taken. They all turned out so good and they have this really neat ruff texture that makes them seem so professional! I love pictures!





The Zoo! It was super busy because of the harvest festival that was going on, but well worth it because of the baby giraffe, baby tigers and baby elephant...I could have just stayed and watched the baby elephant all day! Thank Merrills for getting us all in!






The sudden change in seasons in utah...one minute it's a beautiful fall day and the next there's SNOW in the mountains...it was beautiful though!


Adelyn's "Un-birthday" at preschool ...her teacher made her a teddy bear out of bread and they had two real firemen come and teach about fire safety!


Just one week ago for family night we went up to Pineview to play in the water one last time...we only had about one hour before sunset, so it was short but worth it. Adelyn said "this is more fun than my birthday...note to self...next year do something simple!"











Frightmares at Lagoon...we always end up with the classic merry-go-round pics! The scary music show was the highlight of the night!






We've slacked off in the bunny department lately and we have to remind ourselves that pets needs loving and holding...Thumper loves Adelyn and will let her just sit and hold and pet him!


Going on a family bike ride...Tom figured out a way to get us all down to the park...unfortunately for him he has to pull a ton of weight...good thing he's so strong...I can barely get myself back up our steep hill!



Aunt Heather taking a snooze with Cohen


Saying goodbye to the Williams...they are off to Washington where Ryan got his first PA job! We'll miss you guys!


5 comments:

Beverly said...

You truly have a big family now and it is such fun seeing all the great things you are doing together. We hope to see your new little guy soon or at least before he really grows up!!

Krystal said...

So much fun! I can't wait to get the pictures hung too! I guess a newborn isn't holding you guys back...good work!

Kristin said...

So Ryann goes to the same School as Addie! Too bad they are not in the same class.

Hilary said...

We just love your family and seeing the fun things you do. I can't help but wonder where you get all your energy? You're amazing Hill!

Heather Williams said...

Uhh, so I'm pretty sure that's not the cutest pic of me sleeping. But nonetheless, I love all the other pics you've posted. I'm glad you got a night to yourself. Your family is the cutest.

love,heath