Today we are celebrating Cohen's 3 month birthday! He is so special to us! He seriously is such a good baby and has quickly won over my heart and is my little buddy! We are so thankful for his calm demeanor and what a special addition he is to our family. The girls love him to pieces...Adelyn is such a good helper especially in the car, but also with bath time. Elsie "loves hard" as she gives lots of powerful kisses and I love it when she says things like "it's okay Bud!" and "I just love those little toes."
What our little guy is up to...
He sleeps through the night (most nights), goes crazy in his big boy baths, loves getting his bum changed and feeling the breeze, gives big smiles and today he had his first bottle. We're working hard at getting giggles...nothing but painful groans as he's trying so hard to get a laugh out.



photos by Addie
5 comments:
I love how Addie took those pictures. Alright Cohen is a beautiful boy, really. I was excited to see that you updated your blog. Elsie cracks me up, and she probably always will. We miss you guys and are so excited to see you again and hopefully someday you can come to Washington.
heath
I just LOVE your family!! Elsie is a hoot and I love that Addie took the pics! Cohen is beautiful and so are you, Hill. I can't wait to meet him in person and to see you all again.
Ahhh, he is just so sweet! How wonderful that he is such a good sleeper! Lucky lucky!
He really is so dang cute! We hav got to get together again!
Oh, he looks so cute, but I missed him as a baby.
Post a Comment