Thanks Doug & Joyce for helping us transport the table here!
Monday, November 30, 2009
Early Christmas Present!
This is for you Heather! I found this Table and chairs on KSL and I LOVE them...I keep walking in to my kitchen and smiling...smiling because of the new addition to our house but also because of the DEAL that I scored them at! The stainless steel top is not something I was even looking for or thought I would like, but it's fun. I've been wanting a new table for a long time now! We can now fit more people around the table...so come on over!
Thanks Doug & Joyce for helping us transport the table here!


Thanks Doug & Joyce for helping us transport the table here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Hooray for you! It looks really cute in your kitchen. I LOVE those chairs!!
This is actually from Kim, but somehow I am signed in as Holly, sorry :).
Totally fun and I love the table and chairs. It looks so good in your kitchen! And it looks like it'll be easy to keep clean too. Thanks for posting that Hill! Your kiddos are too cute.
heath
Hill! I LOVE it! It is adorable and fun and unique! Way tp go!
Love those chairs. They are so rustic, I love them.
sweet! I'm a sucker for a good deal. I especially love how you put Cohen in his carseat in one of the photos! Cute!!
Post a Comment