This morning over the breakfast we had a few conversations that made me laugh and I had to share!
Adelyn sat looking at her hands with a very concerned expression and then said
Addie: Mom, what do germs look like? Are they so teeny tiny you can't even see them?
Me: Yes
Addie: Hey I know! Do they look like Jesus? I can't even see Him!
After I finished laughing...I preceeded to tell her that Jesus isn't teeny tiny and that he's a big strong Man and we can't see him because he's in Heaven!
Next conversation...
Addie: I had a dream about McKay and Holland.
Elsie: (In her very feisty voice) No! I had a dream about Holland!
Me: Els, more than one person can have a dream about Holland.
Elsie: No! Only one person can!
Holland...Elsie just loves you!
Friday, December 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Ha ha. So cute Hill. Good for you to write it down. I need to do it more often.
That's so adorable! Kids are the best!!!! I want to come out and see you sometime soon. After I realized that I owed you like a ton of money, I remembered I still have your baby gift sitting in the back of Lincoln's closet. So I want to get it to you soon before you can't use it anymore. Jer works nights now so maybe one of these evenings I'll stop by. See you soon!!!
You are such a sweet little mother and what a precious conversation with your daughters. Can't wait to see your cute family at Grandpa Rigby's Christmas party!!
Ohhh! We love Els and Addy. Holland will randomly say, "that Elsie Bear is just so funny". I love the little relationship that each of the girls have with each other.
Post a Comment