Friday, March 5, 2010

Basement Bathroom Project

I can't believe I forgot to post about this, seeing that is consumed our lives for a month and we have been so excited about it! Tom finished 90% of our basement two years ago and we left a section unfinished for a future bathroom and very thankfully, that future came a little sooner than we expected! We have LOVED having a bathroom downstairs, i'm just sad that it's not the master bathroom...I often go and just stand in there with a smile on my face.




I had some anxiety with making all the decisions and being uncertain as to how it would turn out, but I really like how it all came together and my favorite part is the floor.

We also had the shelving done in the guest bedroom for all of my craft stuff...so nice to have it all organized.

Come and stay a night! We are now accepting visitors:)

11 comments:

Six Girls and One Boy said...

The bathroom really did turn out well. You did a great job with all of the decisions Hillary! It is a classy room.

Beverly said...

Beautiful job on the bathroom. Doing things yourself really gives a sense of satisfaction that can't compare with paying big prices for someone else's labor. Way to go you two!!

The Hartle's said...

Looks amazing! We would like to make some reservations!

Heather Williams said...

holy smokes!!! i LOVE this Hill. Okay seriously, it all looks really good. We actually just bought that same round mirror for our front room...we both must have good taste:) I'm excited to see it in person and by the way...I love the floor!

heath

Jennifer Anderson said...

oh my gosh! It looks AMAZING!!!

The Great Lakes of NY said...

I.M.P.R.E.S.S.I.V.E! LOVE it!!!

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} said...

I am IN LOVE with your tile. So, so cute. Also loving the round mirror - good job Hill, I bet it feels so good to have it finished!!

Camille said...

First thing I thought was, I LOVE THE FLOOR! looks awesome. way to go you two.

Tyler, Brooke, Britain, Braden and Beckham said...

Wow, you have once again proved that you two can do it all!

Krystal said...

Looks fantastic! It all came together and looks great! I can't wait to see the floors up close they were a good choice for sure!

Brittany said...

It looks great!