Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tom's Work = pay

I've been meaning to share some of the video projects that Tom has done with his job for the Church. He's always his toughest critic and there's always something he didn't like or would have changed...but bottom line...he's gifted and the messages are touching. Tom has a real way of being able to go into a situation and making people feel comfortable and getting them to be themselves in front of the camera! I'm proud of you Tom!

Here's the video that was shown last weekend at YW General Conference.
https://beta.lds.org/youth/for-youth-today/article/be-strong-i-know-who-i-am?locale=eng

Here's the mormon message he did based off a talk from Elder Hales...(the actor is wearing Tom's Grandpa Rigby's coat that we've had hanging in the closet for ever:)
click here:Becoming Provident Providers

This is a video he did of a girl in Texas and I love some of the beautiful shots of the horses and the ranch..you can definitely see more of Tom's style in this one!
beta.lds.org/youth/from-every-nation/article/easily-guided?locale=eng
I'll have to post more later...blogger is being retarded! But some of his other projects were "Time To Give" on the LDS Youth Website and also his big project last year was "Brand New Year" in which he traveled the world capturing the youth!

3 comments:

Six Girls and One Boy said...

I'm so glad you posted this information on your blog, Hillary! Even though I'm his mother (and you're his wife) and we're supposed to be prejudiced, I agree with you and your comments about Tom's talent and ability!

The Great Lakes of NY said...

Tom is AMAZING! We watch his videos for FHE a lot of the time. I'm so grateful that his talent is being recognized. You're wonderful to post these, Hill.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, artistic, sensitive and moving...what a gift Tom! You remind me of the girl in the movie...dedicated to excellence and goal oriented. Add me to the list of people who are proud of you!