Saturday, July 10, 2010

Pineview

July 5th we went up to Pineview Lake to have a picnic and play in the water. It was a super busy day and we were a little surprised that it now costs $11 to enter to go swimming, but being out in the sun together was worth it. But sheesh...when I was a kid...:)

We had fun playing in the sand and going out on our little raft...Tom filled the raft up with water and made a little pool for Cohen so he could play and not just eat sand!

Tom took his camera to the 4th of july parade and I can't download the pictures...maybe later!





3 comments:

Krystal said...

Hey girl! Miss you and your cuties! I need to catch up on all my reading...on your Blog! Looks like some good family fun! I still have your glass bowl!!! L.O.L.

Leesee Girlyfield said...

Your family is so cute and adorable! Those kids of yours are getting so big! Miss you!!!

lindsi said...

Looks like you guys are having a fun summer so far. I can't believe how big Cohen is...what a cute little guy! And I have to say thanks for your post awhile back when you were having one of those "freak out" days...I had one of those yesterday and I guess it's nice to know that everyone has those moments once in a while. Love my kiddos to death...but they sure can give you a run for your money sometimes.