It was really a fun night and was very neat to be with my grandparents and to hear of their memories of their parents and grandparents! My grandpa drove around in his old fashioned convertible and gave the kids rides which they loved. On the last grave...Emily threw taffy out on the grass and the kids had fun gathering the treats...we all laughed that we thought our ancestors were probably smiling down on us because they probably having been to a parade in a while:)
I was a little emotional that night as I walked around with my sweet Grandma who hasn't been feeling well...I love my grandparents so much and I hate to think of the day when they are no longer with us. They are amazing people. This will be a night that I will always cherish!
Tom captured the night on his camera and i'm excited to see the video that he puts together...that will be some priceless footage!




No comments:
Post a Comment