It's a good little ending to a hike I think and it was fun to just be with Tom for a bit and get a good workout. A hike is all it takes to help Tom and I remember that it's the simple things that matter and reminds us of what we love to do and how much we enjoy being in nature together.
Tom monkey
Ahhh...basking in the cool mist of the waterfall!




3 comments:
Way to go guys! That's so great you were finally able to get to the top... together. Ahhh... good times. Looks like a fun hike... maybe we can all do it one of these days.
That is so beautiful, and to think it is so close to your home!
How wonderful that you an Tom both love the outdoors so much! I'm sure your children will feel the same way when they see you both having so much fun. That is such good exercise, fun times together, and enjoying God's creations. It just doesn't get any better, right?!
Post a Comment