Sunday, September 26, 2010

Elsie's Firsts!

We signed Elsie up for dance class this year at this larger studio in Kaysville and she was very excited to get dressed in her dance clothes and have her bag of ballet shoes and taps...we went the first day and her teacher was super cute and the room was decorated all fun and it was fun to watch Elsie and she was surprisingly obedient and was doing a great job of following the steps. But I just wasn't feelin' it because of the commute and the largeness of the studio and so I ended up transferring over to a studio in farmington and tried that for a week and I still wasn't feelin' it...and so we decided to pull both girls out of dance this year. I felt horrible, but they actually weren't as upset as I thought they would be. It was just too much running around craziness for me this year on top of the girls being in school and so Elsie's first dance experience was very short lived i'm afraid:)...but she still looked so stinkin' cute and has all the clothes to dance around in at home!




Elsie started PRESCHOOL this year just a few houses over from us...the same place Adelyn went to last year. Elsie was a little scared of her teachers but it's been so fun to see how social and outgoing she is...she's really such a smart little girl and knows her abc's and numbers better than Adelyn ever did at that age because she's been able to learn with Adelyn. Elsie loves her princess backpack...even though I don't think she's had to put anything in in yet:) It's been really fun to have some alone time with Elsie while Adelyn is in school and she proudly announces that she's the big sister now. I also have been loving the mornings (it shocks me too...since i'm not a morning person) but I love waking up and getting everyone ready and having our morning rountine and I love the goodbyes the go on between all the kids...Adelyn saying she loves Elsie...Elsie saying "Goodbye Adelyn I love you, have a good day at school"...kisses all around between the girls and Cohen...it's priceless and I know this won't last forever! We love you Elsie Bear!







Don't you love these poses!


2 comments:

Ang said...

Yes. I LOVE those poses by Elsie Bear. Can't get enough of them.

Six Girls and One Boy said...

I'm so glad that Elsie gets to have something special just for Elsie. Yes, she is such a smart little girl and definitely knows just what she wants.