Wednesday, December 17, 2008

"Frosty the snow kid"

We have had a pretty mild winter this year and I had flowers in my yard that still looked beautiful up until December 7th...I don't care for driving in snowy conditions, but it was getting to the point where we were all ready to have some good snow on the ground and "frosted window panes." It's just not the Christmas season without a little cold. So we've had a few snow storms now and we expect another big one this weekend and my girls have been so excited to finally get to play in some snow. Here are a couple of picture of us making a snow man...in which we named "frosty the snow kid" and then after some rigorous snow time what do you need most of all???...two wheat bags, one for the head and one for the feet and some warm hot chocolate!



4 comments:

The Skinners said...

What a great snowman! Looks like a fun way to spend a wintery day.

Hilary said...

Those are great pics! Cute snow kid!
I can't wait to play in the snow!

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} said...

So cute! It looks like they were loving it. Smart idea with the wheat bag, I only ever use those for cramps!

Krystal said...

Has to be the cutest snowman I've ever seen! You are a great Mom to have all that gear they need for the snow...oh and also to take them out there!