Monday, January 5, 2009

Catching Up!

We have been busy this holiday season! We are very blessed to have been surrounded by our family this year and to be able to make memories and have such good times with the ones we love. I'm just going to recap the events through pictures starting with the most recent!

Elsie gets a big girl bed!
Elsie is so proud to be a big girl like her sister Addie!



New Years Eve
We met with my siblings and some of the Skidmores at my Mom's house to play games...
freezing cold outside doing noisemakers

Me and B



Christmas at my Mom's in Woodland
We had a lot of fun playing in the snow, playing games and just hanging out for a couple days...(Brittany took the pictures here...i'll have to get some from her:))
Per Noel fills shoes with treats

Tom outside doing big fireworks with all the Daddys!



Christmas Day at the Garners
Addie gets her "Hannah Bike"

and her play dough ice cream maker

Elsie gets a doll stroller

The grand finale gift...a new pet bunny for the girls

Els with "Thumper"...or Shumpet as she calls it!



The Williams




Christmas Eve - We had an Oriental feast prepared by Rita and Santa came early!
Doug reading the real Christmas story...as the kids act it out!





Santa stops in to bring some early gifts!



All the cousins in their matching pj's




Christmas Eve Day with Cheney Family - breakfast and Kangaroo Zoo!




Adelyn's first Dance Recital







Christmas Party with high school girlfriends

9 comments:

Darbee said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I love all the photos! My camera is M.I.A. with the move and I hardly have any of my little fam from over the holidays! Anyway, It was fun seeing you at our friend party! I may need to borrow that photo for my journaling. Hope you're doing well!

J.Frey said...

Wow! You guys have been busy! Looks like you guys had a fun holiday season!

Hilary said...

We had SO much fun with you guys! Adelyn looks adorable in her little dance outfit! You need to get one of those recitals on video and upload for us to see. Cute family, glad you had a great holiday!

Merrill Family said...

Great summary of your holiday. We got to see each other a lot this year, and the best part was no sick kids!!! How's Thumper?

Heather Williams said...

It was fun to see your update and Elsie with her new bed...she cracks me up. I'm glad we got to spend a night together. HOpefully it won't be too long until we can come back to Utah. You guys are invited to come to Pockey whenever you want...I don't blame you if you don't want to though, maybe in the spring time when it gets warmer?

heath

Kris and Q said...

Glad to see you had a great holiday season! That was so fun to see you guys.

The Skinners said...

What a fun holiday you had. Looks like Santa made it to your house!! Your girls are too cute.

Krystal said...

I loved all the picks...Elsie with the Bunny & all the cousins in P.J.s, so cute! looks like the holidays were great for your fam!

Holly Marie said...

I can't believe Elsie is big enough for a bed. In my mind she's still a a baby!