Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Baby Baby Baby!


We are very happy to announce that we are EXPECTING baby number 3! We are 11 weeks along with a due date of August 12th! We feel very blessed to be able to get pregnant as we know it is no easy thing for some people. This pregnancy has been very different dealing with major nausea and fatigue and my body seems to know what it's in for, so it's wasting no time in showing. Three kids sounds a little scary sometimes, but again we know that it is the right time and we are excited to meet this new little person (boy or girl) and add to our little family.

31 comments:

Heather Williams said...

AHHHHHHH, WAHOO. Oh my heck, I'm so happy for you guys. I can't wait. This has made my day.

love you guys, heather

Donna said...

Hillary & Tom,
Congratulations on #3. I guess the word is out. The girls are darling & the blog is very fun.
Donna

laura j. said...

Hillary, I finally found your blog! What exciting news to be having another baby. If you want to check us out, email me at looper_john@yahoo.com and I'll get you an invite. Congrats!

Tyler, Brooke, Britain, Braden and Beckham said...

I'm so excited! How fun to basically go through pregnancy together even though we are far apart:( I'm very happy for you guys and I just think you are a supermom! Hope you feel better soon, this has been a hard pregnancy for me too so I really feel for you! Congrats!

Tyler, Brooke, Britain, Braden and Beckham said...

I forgot to tell you that Brandon(my brother) and Michelle are expecting on August 8th! Lots of babies!

whitney holland. said...

Congrats HILL!

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} said...

Hooray! I am so excited for you guys. That stinks to be so sick and have to chase kids around - if you still lived by me I would come and take them off your hands.

As soon as you are feeling better and this gross inversion clears up we need to hit the zoo!

The Great Lakes of NY said...

I'm crying, I'm so happy and excited and happy! Congratulations!!! You two make the cutest babies. We can hardly wait to have another little Garner to love!

Erin Boyle said...

Hillary,
We are so thrilled for you and Tom. Congratulations!
Erin

J.Frey said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you!

Cathie said...

I am so excited for you! I hope you start feeling better soon. Having three is a handful but also lots of fun!

Brittany said...

I totally suspected you at Christmas when you used Spencer's inhaler! We are excited for you!

Camille said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for another adorable little Garner Kido--maybe its a boy since you are feeling different????

Darbee said...

Yeah! Congratulations!! I am so happy for you guys! August babies are BRUTAL... but you will be great! Good luck with everything! I hope you feel better soon! Love to you all...

Ang said...

Congrats Hill... I had a feeling. :) Maybe it's a motherly instinct.

The Hartle's said...

Yay! That is so exciting! I cant wait to hear if your having a girl or boy! I'm sure your just as cute as ever too!

Clark Family said...

YEAAAAA I'm so excited for you Hil! Congrats! I hope things turn around soon and you start feeling better. Can't wait to hear what you're having. You'll have to let me know how things go with three.

Krystal said...

I wanted to ask you last time I saw you if you were pregnant! I am so excited for you guys! I have been excited to hear about the drape project...but it sounds like you probably haven't felt up to it! Congrats!

Logan and Lisa said...

That is so exciting! Congrats! You guys have the cutest little girls ever. Can't wait to see #3. It's funny it seems like everyone is having a baby this summer.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh...I'm SO pleased and happy for you...and for ME! This will be number 13, unless by chance you decide to carry on the twin tradition and have TWO! LOVE YOU! Mom

jenny_moffat said...

That's awesome! I hope all goes well for you. You are the third person that I know that is pregnant with their third, all due within a month of each other. Congratulations!!

Leesee Girlyfield said...

Oh yay, Hillary!!! That's so exciting! Hope you feel better soon. Can't wait to find out if you'll be joining the "3 girls club" or not. Either way it'll be great! Good luck with everything!

Kristin said...

Congrats. I am so excited for you. If you need anything, or want your girls to come over and play just let me know.

Ash-face and J-pants said...

Hillary! That is so exciting. Congrats. Oh, and your blog is adorable. So glad Britney showed it to me.

Hilary said...

We hope you are feeling better! You are just the cutest little supermom around. Hmmm, maybe that climbing gift-card wasn't the best idea? Maybe we could refund it and go Christmas shopping again! Congratulations!!!

Kimi said...

congrats Hill!!! That is so exciting! What a lucky family!

Melanie said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you! Sorry you are so sick.

Philip and Melissa said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats you sweet peoples! That is excellent news!!!!

Alexis Blackner said...

OH WOW, I am so happy for you! I am sorry you haven't felt well.

Kris and Q said...

I am so excited for you guys and another cute little Garner on the way! I hope you get feeling better soon and I cannot wait to hear what you are having.

Mama Blogger said...

Congrats on the announcement. Jen was born August 12th. Love checking your blog and keeping in touch that way.