Anyway...it was so much fun and i've said it before and i'll say it again...skiing with Tom is one of my favorite things to do! He is so good and fun to ski with and he gets so protective of me and making sure i'm having fun and he just takes care of me...caring my skis, hoofing it way down to the car twice so that I could just sit down and relax while he did all the work, and just checking my boots, adjusting my goggles, pulling my coat sleeves nicely over my gloves, oh and side stepping down a scary double black diamond section with me ...it's probably the only atmosphere in which I totally let him take care of me. I'm usually so independent and head strong that I don't let him do things for me...but when we ski I'm like a little child letting him take care of me:) He he...I sound like a total wimp now but it's true.
We skied for a few hours and then ate our lunches outside on the patio of the main lodge (which is beautiful...you should drive up there just to go sit at the lodge, get a cup of soup and watch the skiers) and then we skied for a few more hours. I was so wiped out we were finished by 3:15. I'm normally one to milk it until closing time but my legs were seriously done.
Thanks Tom for such a fun time! I love you!




7 comments:
I'm so happy you guys got to finally got together. Looks like an awesome day.
heather
How fun Hill...once again, I envy my most adventurous friend. It was so good to see you!
How fun Hill...once again, I envy my most adventurous friend. It was so good to see you!
How fun Hill...once again, I envy my most adventurous friend. It was so good to see you!
How fun that you and Tom got to go together! So cute how he took care of you. Good job for letting him. Looks like a gorgeous day!
You guys are so fun...I love the confession hill! I have to tell you also that Madelyn has been praying every night for the Bunny "Please bless the bunny" She asks about it every day!
Post a Comment