Pictures of a wedding I did last week...the reception was up at Eaglewood...i'm just always so releaved when I can get everything delivered in one piece! Throw bouquet bridesmaids entryway arrangement centerpieces Bride Groom Archway
Those were totally my wedding colors! You did a much better job with that lucky brides' flowers than the people who did mine. ;) I wish you would have been doing weddings back then! Seriously, gorgeous!
4 comments:
Gorgeous, as always. I love the picture of Tom and girls just chillin' in the clover, too. So cute!
Those were totally my wedding colors! You did a much better job with that lucky brides' flowers than the people who did mine. ;) I wish you would have been doing weddings back then! Seriously, gorgeous!
Wow, you sure are very talented. What a great job!
Love it! I want to have an event just so I can have pretty flowers by Hill!
Post a Comment