Jen & Sabe...so fun this year to have Sabe around for a long visit!
Monday, August 29, 2011
Boating at Pineview
We went boating one last time with Tom's family before the Lakes and Anderson's flew back home...the lake was super high and so the typical huge sandy beach area was totally gone...but we made due with the "beach" we found and enjoyed hanging out. I do a horrible job of documenting everyone who is at the different activities...it's just lucky that I take a picture at all...but I need to do better because the kids had lots of fun playing with their cousins and we just don't get enough "hang time" with the Lakes and Andersons so it was so much fun! Tom drove the boat all day and got heat stroke - dehydrated that night...looks like I may need to learn:)
Jen & Sabe...so fun this year to have Sabe around for a long visit!
Jen & Sabe...so fun this year to have Sabe around for a long visit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Ahhhh this makes me so jealous! I've learned my lesson well let's just say. Next year, next year. Do you think we could go boating over halloween?:)
Oh yes and how fun to have met up with all your highschool friends...they all look SO good. This makes me want to get together with some old friends.
I'd say you had a pretty good beach! (Who does that sound like?:)) Bummed we didn't make it to Pineview with you all. Great to see Sabe on the tube and sorry to hear about Tom! Less soda - more water! I have a similar problem when I am outside all day. :)
Post a Comment