Monday, August 29, 2011

Friends

Some of my highschool friends got together for Dinner and Ice cream. We started out at the new BBQ place in bountiful and then left after they told us they were pretty much out of everything and then we ended up at Pei Wei. It was so fun to just sit and visit and catch up on what everyone's been up to! Then we loaded into my minivan and acted like we were in highschool again...all in one car, music, giggling...see...minivans are pretty cool! We went for ice cream...Allice, Jessica and I are committed Nielsens lovers and the rest went to Orange Leaf and then came back to Nielsens where we sat and visited even more. These girls are so much fun and such good moms and people in general!


Then I was able to go and visit my friend Krystal in SP and let the kids play, have lunch and of course craft...we crafted a very cute mossy letter...a letter G in my case! Krystal's house is so cute and I can always count on a lovely time when we're together!

1 comment:

Ang said...

Fun Hill... I love how you keep up with your hs girls. You look great! We miss you guys.