Wednesday, August 10, 2011

July 4th Weekend Celebrations

I love July 4th...I think it is one of my favorite times of year...I love that the community comes together and just has reason to celebrate life, that people are dressed in red-white-blue and everything is so festive looking...with no expectations for gifts but rather just enjoying good friends, family and food!

Friday July 1st: Swimming at Farmington Pool then over to Centerville Park for bounce houses, treats, glow sticks, concert in the park and fireworks!...with Holland and Camille!



Saturday July 2nd: Centerville Parade with Stakers and Grandma Garner...I can't quite remember what else we did that day...but I that evening we had a yummy BBQ with the same crew on our back patio!








July 4th: Dinner with Merrill cousins...yummy cheese fondue, BBQ chicken and peach cobler and homemade icecream! Then fireworks at Davis High...best fireworks around!



I love my Adelyn!


Sparklers!




We have work to do with Els:)


Fireworks at Davis High

Cohen thinks anytime Mom or Dad is finally sitting down that it's wrestlemania time!






God Bless the USA!

No comments: