Monday, September 19, 2011

Cohen turnes TWO!

We seriously love our little Cohen so much! He has added such joy to our lives! He has such a fun personality and such a good demeanor. It's so fun to have a boy ...and boy who genuinely loves boy things. This kid loves to dive off things...he is going to give us trouble when he's a teenager...I guess it will be payback for the heartache Tom probably caused his parents:) Cohen loves cars and always has one or two in hand...he also loves playing with his train set...he likes getting to watch Sesame street...he is talking a lot now and at least trying to say everything! He loves his blue blanket and still sucks his two right fingers...we call this having a Mimi moment. He's a cutie too! He has a special place in all of our hearts....we love you buddy! Happy Birthday!

Little Buddy turned 2 August 19th and we had a fun day celebrating him. Breakfast in bed was eggs and pop tarts(Tom wanted the kids to try them...they weren't big fans)...notice Cohen is having breakfast in our bed...this kid has been in a bad habbit of waking up around 5:00 and screaming so he ends up in our bed.




I think every dad at some point wants to buy a remote control car for their son! Cohen thought this was pretty cool...Tom did too!



The Merrills brought over a ton of their toys that the kids have grown out of for a super big b-day present for Cohen...then we went and had lunch at McDonalds and stayed and played forever...I don't think i've ever stayed that long...but the kids were happy and Em and I had fun visiting!






Basketball birthday cake...Cohen isn't quite as obsessed with basketballs as he use to be...cars have taken over...but we just had to have a ball cake because they played such a big part of this kids life this past year!



Then we partied at Lagoon! We're glad the Stakers were able to come join us too!



I always get to be the one to take the girls on the rides since I don't get sick like Camille and Tom...fine by me! The girls were giggling and screaming on the "Scrambler!"

1 comment:

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Every time I see Cohen, I just can't believe how darling he is! He has got to be one of the cutest little two-year-old boys there ever was! I'm so glad you live close by and I get to see him so often.