Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Wicked!

So after Adelyn turned 6 she decided she was going to try some scarier rides at Lagoon. So we headed over after dinner and Tom (and his weak stomach) was put in charge of Els and Cohen while I got to go introduce Adelyn to some FUN rides! It was so fun running around with Adelyn and we were so happy to run into my sister Emily and Ben in the wicked line! Thanks to Adelyn we got to get in the short line:) I was nervous for Adelyn but she did great...she's not a screamer...just a breath holder! When the ride finished Adelyn just said "Whoa! That was awesome!...but I don't want to go again!" We also did the Swings, Colossus, and Spider(which Adelyn did not like). Can't believe how big this girl seems to me! Fun times at Lagoon!



Adelyn, Ben and Aunty Em





Adelyn, Elsie and cousin Haley

2 comments:

Six Girls and One Boy said...

I can't believe that Adelyn wants to go on those rides! She is really your little thrill seeker. That's great that you have Lagoon so close by and with your season passes can go for just a few hours here and there.

Beverly said...

I loved the "That was awesome but I don't want to go again" comment. That means, "I survived! I'm not a scaredie cat but I'm not going to chance it again," comment. Aren't kids just great. They give us such a reflection of true feelings.