Elsie's school program at the bountiful library. She was the part of Mary and she did such a good job with all her parts and singing. It was cute that Adelyn really wanted to see Elsie and so I let her miss a couple hours of school to come support. Tom came on his lunch break and we had fun watching Els.
Christmas is smiles on faces everywhere!
M is for Mary
"Joseph i'm tired, let's stay in the stable"
Mrs. Hodson and Ms. Kay Lynn...yes they are old and they have curly short hair and festive vests...but they are so great and the kids really learn so much!
Elsie and her friend Michael
Saturday, January 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Elsie looked just darling! I still feel bad that I was unable to attend the program. Be sure and let me know when the next event comes along.
Post a Comment