Monday, October 20, 2008

4th in my 4th Photo Tag


So I've been tagged by my friend Kim and this one didn't require lots of pondering and question answering so...this is my 4th picture in the 4th day of a fourth folder. Cute little Addie when she was about 1 1/2 years old all dressed up for church!

I tag Brittany, Brooke B., and Hilary...I swaped Brooke for my sister Emily (you've got enough on your plate to deal with right now!)

5 comments:

Hilary said...

She is SO adorable!!!

Merrill Family said...

Thanks for not tagging me right now, and I am obviously not very good at even posting weekly. Love the picture of Addie.

Tyler, Brooke, Britain, Braden and Beckham said...

Yes, I've been tagged! I feel so honored to be considered kind of like a sister:) I will get on that one and post my 4th pic! I bet mine won't be half as cute as yours...she's so dang cute!

Krystal said...

This is like the cutest picture! I loved all the moab adventures! I also wantes to tell you that Klara followed the black eye trend!

Jennifer Anderson said...

Wow-that is the cutest picture ever!