Thursday, April 2, 2009
It's a BOY!
Well, it's official, we found out a few weeks ago that we are if fact going to have a little BOY! Tom and I were a little surprised and it still hasn't sunk in yet...it probably won't until the little guy comes! Adelyn and Elsie are so proud to let everyone know that they are going to have a baby brother! I have another ultrasound in a couple weeks to really nail down the due date so we'll let you know...but sometime in August!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Boys are so fun! We are so excited for you guys! Let's get together soon!
Erin
Oh, how exciting!!! Congratulations and good luck with everything!
Congratulations! How fun to have a little Tom running around! Boys are so fun! I just know the girls are going to love him and be the best little mommies, ever! Good Luck, Hill! I wish you the very best! Luv you!
Yay!! I'm so happy for you guys! Boys are fun! He will have three mommies! Lucky him!!! Good luck and keep posting!
That is so awesome! I bet those girls are so excited! We need to come visit!
Congrats! Boys are so fun.
Yea!!!! Congrats to you guys! Joyce gave us the good news the other day, and I couldn't be happier for you all. It's been so fun for us to have "the other sex" in our home, as well. But I have to admit that I was so scared before Lola came. I had no idea what to expect, and was scared that I would be disappointed (a crazy thought now that I think back on it). I loved my boys and just couldn't fathom that having a girl would be as nice. But I'm here to tell you, no matter what the sex, they are the greatest little things ever. We are loving our little Lola and wouldn't change her for anything...even a boy! You guys are going to love having blue around the house. And I can't wait to hear what name you pick out for him. So keep us posted!
As for Tom's job loss...I'm soooo sorry! We've been there before a couple times, and it's so scary. But the adage is true, when one door closes, another one opens. In fact, ironically enough, we've gotten some of our best jobs and moves from layoffs. So keep the faith. With Tom's wonderful talent and experience, you guys will be fine. And we'll keep you in our prayers, as well.
Congrats again! And best of luck.
Amy
That is so exciting! I am so happy for you guys that you are getting a sweet baby boy! Boy's are so different and so so much fun!
Post a Comment