Our thoughts and prayers are with you guys. Sorry we're not much help in the job dept., unless you want to move to Vegas! :) Good men and good talent aren't without work for long.
Hi Guys: Your mom told me about your blogspot. I am sooooo impressed by Tom's demo. I'm going to pass the word around here, so be prepared for a move to China! We loved having Doug and Joyce last week.You guys have a darling family! xoxoxoxoxo Alison
awesome work tom! hey why don't you send me some info so I can put you on my photog site for wedding videography. I've had quite a few brides ask me if I know any good ones so send some info/website or something my way if you'd like. I'd love to spread the word for ya.
9 comments:
Tom,
That is amazing. You do such GREAT work, I am truly impressed. Whoever finds you will be getting one talented editor. Great job. Love you guys!
Our thoughts and prayers are with you guys. Sorry we're not much help in the job dept., unless you want to move to Vegas! :) Good men and good talent aren't without work for long.
Wow....that was amazing! Tom does such great work - we'll defiantly pass the word around.
Hey it was good to see you the other day. We should plan some days at Lagoon and the girls can go on rides together.
Hi Guys:
Your mom told me about your blogspot. I am sooooo impressed by Tom's demo. I'm going to pass the word around here, so be prepared for a move to China! We loved having Doug and Joyce last week.You guys have a darling family!
xoxoxoxoxo
Alison
That was fun to watch Tom. You're very artistic. I loved to bird taking off!
awesome work tom! hey why don't you send me some info so I can put you on my photog site for wedding videography. I've had quite a few brides ask me if I know any good ones so send some info/website or something my way if you'd like. I'd love to spread the word for ya.
Wow!I will definately spread the word! blogs actually come in handy! See ya soon!
Great video. Tom is so talented! We are thinking about you guys and I hope that Tom gets a great job soon.
Post a Comment