Monday, May 4, 2009

Adelyn's Spring Dance Recital


Adelyn had her big dance concert April 18th and she had so much fun! She did such a good job and we were so proud of her! I literally had no clue what her dance was like this time because I took full advantage of that one hour every week that I would drop her off and I never saw her practice, so it was especially fun!

Adelyn and her friend and carpool buddy Kimberly

Addie's dance teacher Shalice...(or Aleash...as she is most commonly called)

Addie with her proud little sister Elsie

Aunt Heather and Hattie came to support

Our little family

2 comments:

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} said...

Such a cute little family you are! I especially love Elsie's face in the picture with Addy :)

Merrill Family said...

Addie looks so cute!! That is such a flashback for me, 5 years ago with Amanda, same teacher and everything. She looks like she was loving it!