Elsie broke her Elbow! Just a couple days ago we were in our front yard and the girls were riding around on their bikes and all of the sudden Elsie just started booking it down the side walk and I started running after her, (afraid that I wouldn't be able to catch up to her before she was way down the street), and then she crashed in the neighbors driveway right before going into the street. She crashed pretty hard and was crying and hurt for a little while, but there was no blood and she calmed down, so we put her to bed and I watched her carefully the next day and by midday (after having her scream out in pain when I changed her clothes), I took her to the hospital to get some x-rays and sure enough she broke her Elbow! We have felt so bad, but Elsie was very brave and she was sure proud of her bandages and red booties...she just makes us laugh! The permanent cast will be put on next week sometime!
Trip to SUN VALLEY IDAHO! For Tom's Mom's 60th Birthday, Joyce flew in all of her 6 girls and their youngest kids to come an celebrate. We had a super fun weekend in Sun Valley for the Rigby Reunion and then on the following Monday back in Utah we threw a surprise birthday party for Joyce. (Hopefully more pictures to come from Jen since I totally slacked on documenting this fun weekend!) But we had so much fun being with all of Tom's family, swimming, driving, playing, eating etc. and it was so much fun for the kids ...
Elsie throwing pine cones into the stream...these streams wind around the resort and the kids had so much fun playing "Pooh Sticks"
Ruby Girl
The Candy Store...tradition is that you must stop at the candy store at least once...Grandpa bought all of the kids some candy before our long ride home.
Adelyn and Mckay
Garner
Adelyn being thrown into the air by Daddy! She LOVED swimming and could have stayed in the pool all day long if we let her!
Grandpa Doug decided to join in the fun and just get in the pool in his jeans after being peed on by Elsie:)
This picture makes me laugh because it show Jen taking pictures of course, but then you have Camille popping a zit on her back:)...what a close bond these sisters share!
Addie and Elsie on the back row of the 11 passenger van that we drove up there!
Stopping in Twin Falls Bridge to take a driving break
Michelle and Brielle
Mothers Day! I am the luckiest Mom to have to beautiful, fun, happy little girls and a boy on the way!




10 comments:
congrats on the boy by the way. Poor Elsie. It took us a day to figure out Brayden's leg/knee was broken.
You're such a cute mama! Sorry about Elsie's arm!
Hill it was so fun to see these pics, I wish we could have stayed longer in Sun valley. I can't believe Elsie broke her elbow. I broke my elbow when I was probably around her age. I heard about Tom and his new job, that is so awesome! We are so happy for you guys. We will be heading up on Friday for Kali's open house, so we'll have to see each other.
heath
As sad as I am for Elsie, she sure looks cute in that cast! She is so funny and Abby loved playing with her and Addy.
I love all the pictures. You guys are having way to much fun this spring/summer. You look so good and the girls are darling, as always! Poor little Elise, she looks so cute. I can't believe she didn't complain right after. It sounds painful! Hope everything else is good! I think about you and the crew all the time I miss those good ol' days when we would have book club and go the the park! I look forward to reunions!! One day!
Give Elsie hugs from every single one of us! We are so sorry to hear! What great pictures. I especially laughed at the pool pics. We miss you all so much already! Can hardly wait for July. So happy for you and Tom and the new job and almost new baby!!
Give Elsie hugs from every single one of us! We are so sorry to hear! What great pictures. I especially laughed at the pool pics. We miss you all so much already! Can hardly wait for July. So happy for you and Tom and the new job and almost new baby!!
Poor Elsie! She is so cute in her sling and booties though. Ummm...is there even a pregnant belly anywhere to be seen in these pictures? You kill me Hill!
Oh sweet Elsie Bearza! If I were there I would bring her a basket full of treats and paint her toes and make her an ice cream cone. She is scrumptious after all. We miss you guys!
I hope everything with little Elsie goes perfect...that little doll! Your belly is looking addorable! Cant wait to see it!
Post a Comment