Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Missing Tom

Tom has been and is currently being quite the world traveler lately. In the last part of July he was gone to Mexico for a week, and now he is in Europe, where he has already been to Germany...currently in Rome Italy and then on to Leeds England. He is traveling for his job and he's filming testimonies of youth around the world...it will become a DVD that every Bishop in the world will receive at the beginning of next year for the youth! It's pretty neat!

We miss him so much! I have had a glimpse of what it would be like to be a single mother and let me tell you...two is better than one! I have heard more than once over the past few weeks things like "I want Daddy"..."I like Daddy more"..."You be naughty Mommy, I tell Daddy"..."Please Bless Daddy to come home on an airplane today." So I just wanted to give a little shout out to him...we're so glad you're out seeing the world and having such a neat experience...and we're counting the days until you come home to us!

Mexico City

Stuttgart Germany

Rome Italy

Leeds England

6 comments:

Leesee Girlyfield said...

Wow! What an amazing experience for Tom! Hope he's planning on being back in time for that baby. Aren't you due in a couple of weeks?

Clark Family said...

Crazy! That is so neat for him! But, yes, I'm sure being a single parent it's all to fun especially being as far a long as you. Best of luck, and I pray he comes home today too.

Tyler, Brooke, Britain, Braden and Beckham said...

Hill! I wish I could come visit you! I'm so happy Tom has such a neat job! I'm excited to hear when baby #3 comes...how are you feeling? Brandon and Michelle are in the hospital right now having their little girl and my little Braden is a sweetie!
Keep us posted...love ya!

Kris and Q said...

Wow, he has been traveling. What neat pictures. I know it is so hard not to have him around and two is much better than one. Bless your heart. I hope you are feeling ok to.

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} said...

I know how that feels - so not fun! Hang in there till he gets back, and come over to play if you need a break and another adult to talk to!!

Hilary said...

You're amazing Hill! Tom is lucky to have such a supportive wife. i'd be so jealous of him traveling the world. I guess it's good though cuz then he'll know all the really great places to take you to someday right!