Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Salt Lake Connect Pass

Last weekend my family got together and had quite the jam packed weekend! I am highly recommending this thing called the "Salt Lake Connect Pass"...it was $20 for an adult and $16 for kids 3 and older and basically we had two days to pack in as many activities as we could.

The first day we met at the Tracy Aviary, then had a picnic in Liberty Park and let the kids play in the water, then went to the Clark Planetarium and saw an Imax movie, then spent a while at the Gateway Discovery Museum, then rode Trax over to the Lion House where we enjoyed a totally free dinner and a nice little walk through Temple Square!

The second day we met at Snowbird and rode the Tram and enjoyed being up in the Mountains (although it was a record freezing day!), then we went to lunch, then the Aquarium, then the Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur Museum, and then we barely made it into the T.P. Gardens!....wheww!

It was such a great deal and so much fun to do so many fun things with the kids! I think you have until August 31st to purchase the tickets and get the 2 days for 1 deal and then you have until Dec. 31st to use the tickets!

I didn't do the best job of taking pictures as it was enough work to just keep track of my kids...but my sis and Dad sure took a lot...so maybe i'll post some better pictures later!

DAY ONE
Bird Show at Tracy Aviary

Gateway Discovery Museum




Getting on Trax...Uncle Vince rescuing me from holding Elsie

My Dad with his cute girlfriend Calleen


Elsie totally tuckered out...and the beautiful flower pots outside of the Lion House

Temple Grounds


DAY TWO
Snowbird






The Aquarium



Dino Museum






Thanksgiving Point Gardens

7 comments:

Clark Family said...

How fun I wish I could take advantage of that! Love all the fun pictures. You guys are always so adventurous!

Hilary said...

I can't believe after that weekend you didn't pop out that little boy! You're such a great sport and it was fun!

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} said...

How fun, we are going to have to do that - I can't believe you packed all of that in to two days, 9 MONTHS PREGNANT!!

Kristin said...

where can we get these fun passes at?

Hillary Garner said...

Kristin...go to www.visitsaltlake.com/connectpass

lindsi said...

Looks like so much fun...what a great idea, thanks for the info! I can't believe how much you packed into just 48 hours...wow, impressive, especially with you being prego. Makes me tired just thinking about it.

Donna said...

I noticed the girls in the Life Flight helicopter at the Children's museum. It's a great activity for the kids. And I can't believe after 2 days you didn't have little Cohen sooner.
Donna