Brother zac, cousins Dan & Matt Aposhian, bro-in-law Vince, and hunk Tom
Went to Lagoona-beach a few times and since we were already in our swimsuits the girls wanted to try running through the fountain...one quick run through was all it took.
In August I discovered my greeeeen smoothies! I have been pretty darn faithful at having one of these giant drinks almost daily and I feel great and little Cohen likes them too:)
Little mini makeover of the basement playroom. Painted horizontal stripes on two walls and the rest of the room yellow and then found this cool buffet for $40 on ksl and refinished it...the final touches were of course the three cute photos of the kids by sister Jennifer!




4 comments:
You guys really had a fun-filled summer! It helps that you and your family aren't afraid to get out and do things. I'm so glad I was able to see your mini-makeover of the downstairs playroom last night. You are truly talented and not afraid to try something new.
Oh Hill, your playroom wall turned out SO good! I love it! The light yellow looks so great with that grayish table...wish we lived closer so we could shop together and refinish together. Your kids are so cute...love all the swimming pics.
Such a cute post. I feel like I know your family better and you are such a cute mother, Hilary. Loved your green drink!!
I love the stripes. You always find the best deals!
Post a Comment