Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tagged favorite 8

I never do these but I thought what the heck, so here it goes...

8 TV Shows I Watch
I Tevo things and then at night sometimes I zip through things...my one TV is completely monopolized by the girls.
1. The Office
2. Dancing With the Stars
3. Biggest Loser...I love seeing the end of the show and how much they've lost and ewww I can't stand that one girl on the blue team...what's her name?
4. Oprah
5. Tom's fave is anything on Fuel TV
6. Heros
7. I seriously can't think of anything else right now...I don't watch a lot of TV...OH, but I do have a guilty pleasure and yes I just saw a commercial for a NEW Bachelor starting January 5th! It's lame to admit but I love to watch a good reality tv show.

8 things that happened yesturday
1. My visiting teachers came
2. Went to storytime at the library
3. Had a picnic out on the front lawn...yes it is the middle of November and it was beautiful weather yesturday
4. Took Adelyn to the Dentist to get a cavity filled...she did amazingly well and I was so proud of her!
5. Adelyn ended up biting a huge chunk out of her lip because it was numb and her dumb mother didn't think to watch her carefully after the dentist.
6. Read the library books we picked out
7. Made pea soup
8. Went shopping at Kohls with Grandma Joyce for Christmas dresses for the girls! Thanks Grandma

8 Favorite Places to eat
1. Macaroni Grill
2. Empire Chinese in Centerville
3. Olive Garden
4. Chuck-A-Rama...Adelyn has asked to eat here almost every day for the past two weeks!
5. Cafe Rio
6. A good burger joint like Apollo Burger or Crown burger or the Cotton Bottom
7. Zax's in Moab...I love good pizza places!
8. The Cheesecake factory...haven't been to the one in Utah yet...hint hint:)
We really don't eat out a lot...I was having a hard time...I'm not picky and would pretty much eat anywhere and anything.

8 Things I am looking forward to
1. Finishing reading "The Shack"...although some things are bizarre I am strangely loving this book!
2. Going downstairs and watching The Office that I just recorded
3. The weekend and having Tom home and not working and being with the four of us
4. My sister flew in today and we're having Britt take a family photo for our Christmas card this weekend
5. Going to "Twilight" on saturday with my Sisters and Mom
6. Having my dad and his new girlfriend Diana over for dinner and getting to meet her
7. Thanksgiving next weekend up at my Mom's "Country House" and being up there with my family
8. Christmas!!!

8 Things on my wish list
1. To figure out Christmas presents for everyone on my list including neighbor gifts...any suggestions?
2. Tickets to "Wicked" this coming spring
3. That Adelyn will like skiing when we take her for her first time!
4. That Tom will make it to the Galapagos Islands some day
5. New Kitchen table
6. That my children will remember me as being a patient, loving and fun mother...I better get cracking on this before they can really start remembering the things I do!
7. To catch up on my Scrapbooks
8. To create happy memories and keep traditions

8 People that I tag to do this

1. Krystal
2. Kim
3. Hilary
4. Darbee
5. Brooke
6. Jessica
7. Joani
8. Whitney
and whoever else wants to...

2 comments:

Darbee said...

That's a fun tag, Hill. I love learning new things about you. You are a great person and a great mom... Your girls are so lucky to have you! I'm a slacker at blogging lately, but I'll do my tag eventually! Luv ya!

Hilary said...

that was fun to read. Did you really spell yesterday, yesturday? It was fun to hang out with you last night!